To be eligible for a scholarship or a student membership at IAPS, you must –
- be of Indian origin/heritage
- be pursuing Undergraduate Pharmacy Program in the tri-state area (NJ-NY-CT)
- have a GPA of more than 3.2
- be in the Dean’s list
Important – You stand a chance to win a scholarship if you have ‘pharmacy’ as a major.
Apply online by clicking the link below. Fill out the form today itself to see if you stand a chance to get awarded for your education.
Along with these requirements you must also provide:
- An article on topic of your choice on India
- A letter mentioning your latest average score from your dean
- Autobiography along with your passport size picture.
ALL STUDENTS OF INDIAN HERITAGE STUDYING IN TRI-STATE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS.